Natural Gas Industry Services
Keystone Community Network offers remote communications and information technology support services to the natural gas industry throughout Pennsylvania and New York.
Our remote communications platforms are powered by award-winning VSAT Systems equipment, with connectivity through Telesat’s T11N and Intelsat’s G28 satellites. Our mobile platforms can be fully deployed within minutes of arriving on a site. Our permanent platform installations can be installed typically within 72 hours.
We do our very best to quickly take care of getting your team the communications capabilities they need to be effective and safe in their work no matter where they may be. Voice, data, and video communications become possible in even the most remote locations.
The remote communications platforms include:
- True IP-based communications (not encapsulated) for smooth integration with existing applications.
- VPN capability out of the box makes the service platforms practical for remote sites that must reach back to corporate networks over secure connections.
- Rain fade becomes virtually a thing of the past thanks to the platform’s ability to regulate transmitter power in response to atmospheric conditions.
- Excellent VoIP communications are designed into each unit.
- Service plans from 1024/128 to 2560/896 ensure bandwidth to meet the data transmission and budgetary requirements of your operation.
- Integrated maximum range WI-FI hot-spot – standard and secured on all platforms.